Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Empty desires

I have noticed that I have something common in my writings.. and those are my desire of writings.. I write because I love to scribble but I am not too perfect like others..
For me, empty desires means those which remained unfulfilled…one of them are my becoming a captain in my school but alas, I had to leave my school before this..
Gradually, I came across a lot of people who spoke about there unfulfilled dreams, some of them were possible, but some of them were impossible (now c’mon don’t say that impossible itself says, “I AM POSSIBLE”).
For them it may not be practically feasible at that time.. like a woman, who couldn’t attend her father’s funeral, a boy who was unable to clear his boards, or a man who was trapped for his own sustenance, or someone who is forced to marry…
The ones I mentioned are probably were not fulfilled because of time and money.
And what about those where these parameters are not required…
We, on daily basis, fight ourselves to fulfill one desire and strive hard to get it, but there are times when everything is beyond expectation and life gives hundredths of opportunities to fulfill them, yet we fail to achieve…umm, I think then we don’t need those desires as we know that we have time to attain it, and as always said, time is like sand, you never realize when it is slipped between your fingers…
We don’t care for those things which we already have, rather we run behind those which, later in life, we will never need (may be)…
All those desires lose their substance as soon as we have hold on them.
And some people are there who are running for those dreams which they already have, thrive for more, isn’t it??
Our desires is just another name of the crazy drives, we all have and we live for them throughout our life..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice thoughts bebo...u remember all things of the past... This will really help u in achieving ur goals.

Luv u and God Bless u

leo30 said...

very well mentioned and I could relate few things to myself.... so couldn't help dropping a comment
nice reading indeed..!! :-)

pseudowriter said...

Desire to go beyond desire is the worst desire...It takes a life time to understand that wanting not to want is also a want...!!!